Partnering for Your Health
Collaborating For Care
Atlantic Coast Health Network (ACHN) is a regional clinically integrated network (CIN). A collaboration between Holy Cross Physician Partners (HCPP) in Fort Lauderdale and Memorial Health Network (MHN) in Hollywood, ACHN brings together 1,500 physicians with approximately 150,000 covered lives. This collaboration allows physicians, ancillary providers and hospitals to work together with the goal of providing high quality, person-centered care. At ACHN, we are “Partnering for the promise of what healthcare should be.”
Atlantic Coast Health Network?
Founded by two well-known Clinically Integrated Networks, Atlantic Coast Health Network is a “Super CIN.” This allows physicians, ancillary health providers and hospitals to collaborate in a fundamentally different, more comprehensive and coordinated way. The ACHN approach to care is crucial to achieving a sustainable, high quality healthcare delivery system – providing value to patients, employers, healthcare providers and payers by delivering outstanding clinical care and outcomes while reducing inefficiencies, redundancies and associated costs
Our regional clinically integrated network offers multiple benefits – to employers, providers and patients.
- Physician-led organization
- A diverse network of providers delivering high quality services across the continuum of care
- Expanded infrastructure to provide high quality care at lower cost
- Enhanced ability to efficiently provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time
- Broadened geographic access points and expanded covered populations
- Use of quality metrics shown to improve population health and health of employees
- Positioned to effectively respond to the market evolution towards population health and risk-based contracting
- Shared savings and cost containment advantages through economies of scale and distribution of risk
- Platform to expand our presence through the addition of other providers or Clinically Integrated Networks
- Common leadership viewpoint, strong cultural compatibility, shared mutual respect and a history of effectively working together to serve the population